Thursday, August 30, 2007

About this Blog

This is a seperate blog from my main website primarily to show a larger selection of my storyboard and comps work. I have created storyboards for many different companies and products including Subway, Snickers, Nike, Warshaw Blumenthal, The Martin Agency, St. John & Partners, Sketchers, Wendys and 8fish Advertising. I specialize in fast work and dependable turn-around. I can create a wide variety of styles, from cartoony and loose to illustrative and tight.

You can view additional work by my company, including animation and illustration at our official website www.monkeygrinder.biz
You can also view my personal blog of sketches and illustration at crowsmack.blogspot.com

If you have any additional questions, or would like to discuss a project, please contact me at grainock@yahoo.com

BOARDS COMING SOON...

No comments: